In today’s Warframe-related news, Episode 10 of Cephalon Squared has been published! This week, we hit double digits – we’re big kids now! We discuss the news, Warframe’s tutorial, but also have a bit of a chat with Cephalon Lars about who we are and why we play Warframe.
- Chroma Prime!
- Plague Star event is back on PC!
- Update on the next console update!
- Discussion: Does Warframe need a new tutorial?
- Community Guest Star – Cephalon Lars!
- Beginner’s topic: Introduction to modding
- Advanced topic: farming the Silver Grove, pt 2!
- Competition winners!
Chroma Prime Access announcement:
Prime Vault ending:
Plague Star Event on PC:
PC to get MR8 requirement for Riven trading:
Tweet from Steve Sinclair:
FX team is doing a deep art/tech dive this month to tighten effects on melee and across game. Less visual stacking. More unified faction color. Less saturation/eye pops. User settings for vibrancy. (Team’s sketch of to communicate more with less stacking particles/trails) pic.twitter.com/axuwWl9vxW— Steve Sinclair (@sj_sinclair) September 22, 2018
Thanks for listening, and if there are any links we’ve missed, please let us know in the comments!