The wait is finally coming to an end – Digital Extremes has announced that Fortuna will release this week on PC, and shortly after on consoles (generally around 4 weeks later, from prior experience). While the wait felt like FOREVER, Fortuna was really only announced in June, and for an update that’s going to provide as much content as is coming with Fortuna, that’s hardly any time at all.
Of course, during that time, there’s been plenty to see – from the initial announcement, through regular Devstreams and Virtual Walkthroughs, we’ve already seen most of what’s on offer. But let’s review, shall we?
- New factions – Solaris United and the Vent kids
- A new social hub – Fortuna
- A new open world to explore – The Orb Vallis
- A new mode of transportation – K-Drive hoverboards
- Modular accessories – Kit guns and Moa companions
- Wildlife conservation
- New enemies and new enemy types
- A new warframe – Garuda
- New weapons and accessories
- New Operator Armor
- A bunch of new mods
- … and much MUCH more!