Warframe is now live on Nintendo Switch, and it run beautifully! Congratulations to the teams at Panic Button and Digital Extremes. As a result, there are a few things to keep across. For one, new players will have access to a Starter Pack, which will include a bunch of credits, a 3-day Affinity Booster, an Orokin Reactor, an Orokin Catalyst, and a Forma.In order to access this pack, players will first need to complete the “Vor’s Prize” quest, after which they will be sent an in-game communication via the Inbox. This is available to everyone – the quest can still be completed after you have migrated your account from PC!
Note on migrating your PC account:
- After migration, your PC account will still be intact – you lose nothing in the process
- In order to migrate, you first need an account on Nintendo Switch
- After migration, the two accounts will operate separately
- Existing progress on Nintendo Switch will be overwritten
- Existing Platinum, resources, weapons, etc on Nintendo Switch will be kept in the process
- Any items purchased on Nintendo Switch that you also own on PC will be refunded as part of the migration
- Existing Platinum on PC will not migrate
- Clan information will not transfer – you’ll need to start or join a new clan
- Certain items will NOT transfer between PC and Nintendo Switch accounts. This includes a bunch of Arcanes, Founder’s items, and what looks like all of the Tennogen items to date (it’s likely they are negotiating at the moment, and this will all go up at a later date) – detail on the Migration page
Once you’ve read all of this, and you’re ready to migrate – click the button below to be taken to the official page!