Ah, frame reworks. Whenever they hit the servers, they make a bunch of people happy, and an equal amount of people unhappy – generally vocally so. But why? We take a look at Reworks, and try to understand why DE does them, and why people tend to get so worked up about it.
- News, including theupcoming Nyx/Titania reworks, and the recently released Garuda rework
- Cephalon Squared news – we got a tech upgrade!
- Discussion: reworks – are they really necessary? And why the answer is yes.
- Beginner topic: a detailed look at the menu
- Advanced topic: Drift Mods, part 1
- Community Question Time!
Some performance improvement on console Fortuna, but not yet ready for cert (hopefully this week?)
Verifying big performance gains made last week/weekend for Fortuna's XB1 & PS4 release. Emotional roller-coaster last week but we're out of the woods and I can finally unclench. Not 100% on console cert submit just yet. Thank you for your patience Tenno! pic.twitter.com/wDlyQvOkeY— Steve Sinclair (@sj_sinclair) November 26, 2018