Welcome to Episode 26 of the bestest Warframe podcast that we know of! We hope you agree! Either way, we just hit 6 months worth of episodes, and we couldn’t be prouder. Thanks to everyone for listening and joining the community, and here’s to many more years ahead.
Anyway, enough of the soppy stuff – on with the show! This week, we discussed our thoughts on content and progression barriers (such as Mastery locks and Standing caps) and whether they were good or bad. We also have a Community Guest Star after a long while, and much, much more!
- News: Minor tweaks for LocPins and Harrow coming, new Augment mods, Fortuna coming soon(ish) to Switch, Prime Vault closing, and Dojo Contest!
- Discussion: Content and progression barriers – good or bad?
- Community Guest Star: Luke aka HotCheese13 from Discord and Facebook!
- Beginner topic: Damage types
- Advanced topic: “Making” a Kavat
Locpins getting a tweak!
Some updates for the Loc-Pins coming very soon.— Pablo Alonso (@PabloPoon) January 9, 2019
1) You can choose the color of the marker
2) Can turn the marker on to be visible in hud at all times
Also the bug where sometimes they wouldn't save and issues inside caves are fixed and should ship soon. pic.twitter.com/JktH2t33qL
Harrow getting a tweak – Penance duration increase 20%, and thurible energy regen increased (doubled at max)
Giving Harrow some love in the next update.— Pablo Alonso (@PabloPoon) January 9, 2019
Duration of Penance increased by 20%~
Energy regen from Thurible increased, different numbers for each rank, but at max rank it is doubled