Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 21 April/Monday 22 April:
- Mine 6 Rare Gems in the Plains of Eidolon
- Kill 30 Eximus
- Complete 3 Rescue Missions
- Complete 3 Sabotage Missions
- Complete 3 Nightmare Missions of any type
- Unlock 3 relics
- Complete 8 Bounties in the Orb Vallis
- Complete 3 Wagers in a Row without letting the Enemy Score in One Match of The Index (Elite)
- Kill 100 Eximus Units (Elite)
- Kill 1500 Enemies (Elite)
Mine 6 Rare Gems in the Plains of Eidolon: Rare gems are actually quite easy to find, so this won’t take too long. I’d recommend using the Orb Vallis mining tool if you have it. You’re more likely to find them in blue veins, but red veins will also have a chance (but only when the small target spawns). Just do a lot of mining, and do your best to be as perfect as possible – and always go fo the small target if it’s there.
Kill 30 Eximus: This won’t take TOO long, but can likely be easily knocked off passively while doing other challenges. If this happens in the same week as the “Kill 100 Eximus” Elite, then you are laughing – 8000 rep for 10-15 mins of work. Same tips apply – if you want to smash it out, do a high(ish) level Survival and stay for as long as you can.
Complete 3 Rescue Missions: Super duper easy – you could probably smash this out in 5 minutes. Choose a low-level, simple Rescue – rush to target, rush to exit, done. Not likely one that needs to be combined with any other challenge, but keep it in mind.
Complete 3 Sabotage Missions: Another super duper easy one, and one that can be doubled up with Invasions or Relic runs if that is also on the cards for that week (provided, of course, that there are Sabotage missions available). Otherwise, smash out three low level ones and be done with this in 10 mins.
Complete 3 Nightmare missions of any type: This isn’t too hard – just find a mission you’re happy to do and smash it out. Depending on how well equipped you are, it shouldn’t be difficult, but you possibly want to be careful to double dip on things if you are struggling.
Unlock 3 relics: Crack three relics? Seriously? Definitely double this up with a “Complete 3 [mission type] missions if you can, and don’t forget to do it in public so you have a better chance at some good Prime drops!
Complete 8 Bounties in the Orb Vallis: Bit of a pain in the butt, this one, but mainly because it’s just time consuming. You can smash out all 8 in a row if you want, or spread them out ovr the week, but it wll definitely take more time than it’s (perhaps) worth.
Win 3 wagers in a row without letting the enemy score in one match of The Index: You’ll want to do this with friends, and to avoid frustration and embarrassment, perhaps stick to low risk investment. It won’t be too hard to win three rounds without the enemy scoring, but maybe keep someone near their bank just to make sure nothing slips through… Best not to double up here, and just focus on getting those wins. Recommended bank protectors? Defence frames, such as Frost or Gara will do well here, as will Zephyr or Hydroid.
Kill 100 Eximus Units: A simple challenge at face value, but a pain nonetheless, as Eximus enemies aren’t terribly common, especially at low level. I’d recommend doing a high(ish) level survival, possibly in the Void, and staying for at least 10 mins. You’ll likely knock this out quickly with a couple of runs (or one long run). ESO might be another option.
Kill 1500 Enemies: Actually relatively easy, for an Elite challenge, as it’s one that can be done passively! Don’t actually focus on this one until you’ve done everything else. Then choose a high-level Exterminate and you should knock this out quickly.
What's in the Store this week?
- Energy Siphon (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Infested Impedance (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rejuvenation (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Shield Disruption (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Shotgun Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Steel Charge (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Ceramic Dagger Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Dark Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Heat Dagger Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- Saturn Six Ornament – 40 Wolf Cred
- Banshee Chorus Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Chroma Drac Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Excalibur Mordred Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Khora Delphi Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Limbo Magrite Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mag Gauss Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nidus Myxini Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nidus Prion Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nova Quantum Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nyx Menticide Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nyx Vespa Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Oberon Oryx Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Rhino Vanguard Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Titania Mab Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Valkyr Kara Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Wukong Dasheng Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Zephyr Cierzo Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Dual Zoren Dagger-Axe Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds