Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 28 April/Monday 29 April.:
- Complete 10 Perfect Animal Captures in Orb Vallis
- Complete 3 Exterminate Missions
- Gild 1 Modular Item
- Help Clem in his Weekly Mission
- Complete 3 Capture Missions
- Complete 3 Nightmare Missions of any type
- Complete 3 Zones of Sanctuary Onslaught
- Complete a Defence Mission reaching at least Wave 40, while playing with a Friend or Clanmate (Elite)
- Survive for at least 60 minutes without using Life Support Capsules in Kuva Survival (Elite)
- Complete a Survival Mission reaching at least 60 minutes, while playing with a Friend or Clanmate (Elite)
Complete 10 Perfect Animal Captures in Orb Vallis: Pretty straightforward, but somewhat time-consuming. If you have Ivara, I’d recommend bringing her, as she can sleep multiple critters with a single sleep arrow. Otherwise, you’ll just have to keep chipping away until you have 10… Doesn’t really combine well with other missions, except perhaps mining, which you can do while you explore, but that will involve juggling tools.
Complete 3 Exterminate Missions: This one is really easy, but keep the daily acts in mind, as you can double or triple up on basic challenges (such as Kill XX enemies with XX weapon type, and so on). You might be able to also cover any Invasion Acts as well, but only if you’re lucky enough to have an Exterminate mission in Invasions.
Gild 1 Modular Item: Not really something that is easy for beginner players – nor anyone really. Building modular items can take time – before you can gild them, you need to rank them up to 30. And before you can do that, you need to farm the resources. No easy way around this one, unless you already have an item leveled that you can gild…
Help Clem in his Weekly Mission
Complete 3 Capture Missions: It doesn’t get much easier than this. My advice? Choose a low level capture, rush to the target, take him down, and rush out – you’ll smash out three in under 15 minutes.
Complete 3 Nightmare missions of any type: This isn’t too hard – just find a mission you’re happy to do and smash it out. Depending on how well equipped you are, it shouldn’t be difficult, but you possibly want to be careful to double dip on things if you are struggling.
Complete 3 Zones of Sanctuary Onslaught: Not difficult, and unlocked fairly early in the Star Chart, so this is accessible to most players. All you need to do is survive long enough to last 3 waves – advanced players can do this solo, newer players should enter in public or with friends. And yes, you can knock out some passive kill challenges at the same time!
Complete a Defense mission reaching at least wave 40, while playing with a friend or clanmate: not too hard, you just have to last a long time (and have friends). That many waves is going to be at least an hour, so buckle in – and remember, all you need to do is survive, so you should be fine with a good group. You can smash out a bunch of other passive challenges as well, so make sure you bring the right weapons to get multiple jobs done (if they are on the menu for that day/week).
Survive for at least 60 minutes without using Life Support Capsules in Kuva Survival: One of the harder challenges, to be honest. Best done with a solid group that is clear on their role, and bring your best weapons. It will be easy for the first 45-minutes or so, but the last 15 minutes will require some solid firepower to take down enemies fast enough to avoid using Life Support. Also? Tedious.
Complete a Survival Mission reaching at least 60 minutes, while playing with a Friend or Clanmate: With a good group, this is actually quite easy. I’d recommend doing this while cross-referencing other requirements for the week, as you may be able to knock off a few passive challenges as well. Not too straining, but tedious if you don’t enjoy long-term survival.
What's in the Store this week?
- Loot Detector (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Shield Disruption (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Shotgun Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Glaive Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Heat Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- Saturn Six Ornament – 40 Wolf Cred
- Ash Locust Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Banshee Chorus Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Banshee Reverb Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Chroma Amaru Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ember Phoenix Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Excalibur Pendragon Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Harrow Suffragan Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Inaros Anubis Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Inaros Canopic Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Khora Delphi Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Loki Essence Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mesa Ovis Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mirage Harlequin Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Saryn Chlora Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Trinity Aura Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Vauban Esprit Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Volt Storm Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Zephyr Cierzo Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Zephyr Tengu Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Atterax Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Dual Zoren Dagger-Axe Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Fragor Brokk Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds