Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
Note: we do know that this Series is set to end sometime after the 15th, so this could very well be the last week – in fact,you may not even have the whole week.
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 19 May/Monday 20 May (but possibly earlier – this series may end suddenly after the 15th!):
- Find all Caches in 3 Sabotage Missions
- Catch 6 Rare Fish in the Plains of Eidolon
- Complete 3 Exterminate Missions
- Help Clem in his Weekly Mission
- Complete 3 Spy Missions
- Polarize with Forma 3 times
- Complete 3 Mobile Defense Missions
- Kill or Capture a Hydrolyst (Elite)
- Kill 1500 Enemies (Elite)
- Complete 3 Sorties (Elite)
Find all Caches in 3 Sabotage Missions: This isn’t a difficult challenge, but it’s definitely time consuming. Sometimes you just can’t find those damned caches. I wouldn’t recommend trying to double up with “Kill XX enemies” challenges as you just want to look for caches, but you can possibly knock these out at the same time as doing other related missions. You could always double up on the “Silver Grove” challenge by choosing the Earth Sabotage mission as well.
Catch 6 Rare Fish in the Plains of Eidolon: I expect these will require players to catch the baited fish, including: Sharrac, Karkina, Murkray, Norg, Cuthol, Glappid. Whichever you have the bait for should suffice, but do note when and where that fish may be available. Keep in mind you can do this with friends that have the bait – you don’t HAVE to have the bait yourself!
Complete 3 Exterminate Missions: This one is really easy, but keep the daily acts in mind, as you can double or triple up on basic challenges (such as Kill XX enemies with XX weapon type, and so on). You might be able to also cover any Invasion Acts as well, but only if you’re lucky enough to have an Exterminate mission in Invasions.
Help Clem in his Weekly Mission: This is reallyeasy – the Clem missions aren’texactly difficult content. You can double up on some passives, but don’t expect to smash through several Acts in one fell swoop.
Complete 3 Spy Missions: Again, an easy one, and again, one that you might be able to double up on with Invasion missions (if you’re lucky). This will work for ANY Spy mission, so keep an eye on the Sortie as well, because that might tick off one of these if you also need to do a Sortie challenge.
Polarize with Forma 3 times: Not one that can be doubled up with anything else, and also a challenge that requires players to actually HAVE Forma… Probably likely to annoy some people, this one.
Complete 3 Mobile Defense Missions: Again, an easy one, and definitely one that can be doubled up with Invasion challenges (as Mobile Defence missions are often offered as Invasion mission types). Can also be combined with Dailies, depending on what they are, so consider them before jumping in.
Kill or Capture a Hydrolyst: Not difficult if you are experienced with the Eidolons,but keep in mind the Hydrolyst is the second Eidolon,so you need to Capture the Teralyst, then take the Brilliant Shards to the lake to call out the Hydrolyst. As a result, you’ll kind of need a team that knows what they are doing.
Kill 1500 Enemies: Actually relatively easy, for an Elite challenge, as it’s one that can be done passively! Don’t actually focus on this one until you’ve done everything else. Then choose a high-level Exterminate and you should knock this out quickly.
Complete 3 Sorties: Pretty straightforward really – just do Sorties. You CAN double up on other challenges while doing this, but I wouldn’t recommend it – just smash out the Sortie. Keep in mind that some Sorties are more difficult than others, so if you decide to skip one here and there, you’ll have to make it up on another day!
What's in the Store this week?
- Corrosive Projection (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Infested Impedance (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rejuvenation (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Shotgun Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Sprint Boost (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Ceramic Dagger Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Dark Dagger Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Jaw Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- Saturn Six Ornament – 40 Wolf Cred
- Atlas Tartarus Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Chroma Drac Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ember Phoenix Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Excalibur Mordred Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Frost Squall Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Gara Virago Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mag Coil Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mesa Longhorn Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nekros Raknis Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nyx Menticide Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nyx Vespa Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Oberon Markhor Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Octavia Cadenza Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Titania Mab Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Valkyr Bastet Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Valkyr Kara Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Wukong Dasheng Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Dual Zoren Dagger-Axe Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds