Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
Note: Series 1 is set to end on May 15, so smash it out while you still can! The Wolf won’t be going away after that, but the Wolf Creds will…
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 12 May/Monday 13 May:
- Complete 3 Assassination Missions
- Complete 10 Perfect Animal Captures in Orb Vallis
- Kill 30 Eximus Units
- Complete 3 Sabotage Missions
- Complete 1 Sortie
- Complete 3 Nightmare Missions of any type
- Complete 10 Syndicate missions
- Complete a Defense Mission reaching at least Wave 40, while playing with a Friend or Clanmate (Elite)
- Kill 100 Eximus Units (Elite)
- Kill Profit-Taker while playing with a Friend or Clanmate (Elite)
Complete 3 Assassination Missions: Easy, but will take time. Keep in mind that this is a good opportunity to farm a boss for a specific drop. If you don’t need to farm anything, just choose an easy boss and smash it out. OR! Go for a Phorid Invasion – that also counts as an Assassination. Probably the most flexible challenge.
Complete 10 Perfect Animal Captures in Orb Vallis: Pretty straightforward, but somewhat time-consuming. If you have Ivara, I’d recommend bringing her, as she can sleep multiple critters with a single sleep arrow. Otherwise, you’ll just have to keep chipping away until you have 10… Doesn’t really combine well with other missions, except perhaps mining, which you can do while you explore, but that will involve juggling tools.
Kill 30 Eximus Units: This won’t take TOO long, but can likely be easily knocked off passively while doing other challenges. If this happens in the same week as the “Kill 100 Eximus” Elite, then you are laughing – 8000 rep for 10-15 mins of work. Same tips apply – if you want to smash it out, do a high(ish) level Survival and stay for as long as you can.
Complete 3 Sabotage Missions: Another super duper easy one, and one that can be doubled up with Invasions or Relic runs if that is also on the cards for that week (provided, of course, that there are Sabotage missions available). Otherwise, smash out three low level ones and be done with this in 10 mins.
Complete 1 Sortie: Sadly, this locks out players that are yet to complete The War Within, but it’s not terribly difficult.
Complete 3 Nightmare Missions of any type: This isn’t too hard – just find a mission you’re happy to do and smash it out. Depending on how well equipped you are, it shouldn’t be difficult, but you possibly want to be careful to double dip on things if you are struggling.
Complete 10 Syndicate missions: Nice and easy – you can knock out a bunch of passive challenges as well while doing these, as well as possibly some less passive ones, such as Simaris scans and so on.
Complete a Defense Mission reaching at least Wave 40, while playing with a Friend or Clanmate: Not too hard, you just have to last a long time. That many waves is going to be at least an hour, so buckle in – and remember, all you need to do is survive, so you should be fine with a good group. You can smash out a bunch of other passive challenges as well, so make sure you bring the right weapons to get multiple jobs done (if they are on the menu for that day/week).
Kill 100 Eximus Units: A simple challenge at face value, but a pain nonetheless, as Eximus enemies aren’t terribly common, especially at low level. I’d recommend doing a high(ish) level survival, possibly in the Void, and staying for at least 10 mins. You’ll likely knock this out quickly with a couple of runs (or one long run). ESO might be another option.
Kill Profit-Taker while playing with a Friend or Clanmate: Oof. Glad this is an Elite challenge, as it’s not one that many players can actually achieve, particularly lower level players. Still, not only will you be taking down the Profit-Taker Orb, but you’ll also be fighting a bunch of Corpus, so best to combine this one with “Kill XXX number of enemies” challenges (don’t make it too complex, as you will need to concentrate on the Orb fight). BUT! Whoever you play with does need to be on your in-game friend list OR in your clan…
What's in the Store this week?
- Dead Eye (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Amp (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Shield Disruption (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Steel Charge (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Heat Dagger Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Pangolin Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- Saturn Six Ornament – 40 Wolf Cred
- Ash Locust Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ash Scorpion Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Equinox Solstice Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Excalibur Avalon Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Excalibur Pendragon Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Harrow Suffragan Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Hydroid Ketos Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Inaros Anubis Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Limbo Aristeas Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Loki Essence Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mag Gauss Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Oberon Oryx Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Saryn Chlora Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Saryn Hemlock Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Trinity Aura Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Volt Pulse Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Wukong Macak Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Zephyr Cierzo Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Zephyr Tengu Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Hek Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Karak Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Scindo Dagger-Axe Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds