Welcome back, Dreamers.
Nightwave is back – this time as an Intermission while we wait on Series 2, but changes have been made! There are now fewer challenges, for greater reward!
The Nightwave weekly bounties generally change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are likely in place until Midnight Sunday 16 June/Monday17 June:
- Find all Caches in 3 Sabotage Missions
- Catch 6 Rare Fish in the Plains of Eidolon
- Kill 500 Enemies
- Catch 6 Rare Servofish in the Orb Vallis
- Mine 6 Rare Gems in the Orb Vallis
- Complete an Extermination Mission with Level 30 or Higher Enemies without being detected (Elite)
- Unlock 10 Relics (Elite)
Find all Caches in 3 Sabotage Missions: This isn’t a difficult challenge, but it’s definitely time consuming. Sometimes you just can’t find those damned caches. I wouldn’t recommend trying to double up with “Kill XX enemies” challenges as you just want to look for caches, but you can possibly knock these out at the same time as doing other related missions. You could always double up on the “Silver Grove” challenge by choosing the Earth Sabotage mission as well.
Catch 6 Rare Fish in the Plains of Eidolon: I expect these will require players to catch the baited fish, including: Sharrac, Karkina, Murkray, Norg, Cuthol, Glappid. Whichever you have the bait for should suffice, but do note when and where that fish may be available. Keep in mind you can do this with friends that have the bait – you don’t HAVE to have the bait yourself!
Kill 500 Enemies: Super easy, because it can be done passively! Don’t focus on this at all – it should just happen. If not, choose a high-level Exterminate and you should knock this out quickly.
Catch 6 Rare Servofish in the Orb Vallis: Fishing in the Orb Vallis is somewhat more enjoyable than on the Plains (to me, at least), but it’s harder to catch Rare fish there, sadly. You’re looking for Tromyzon (found in Ponds, when it’s Cold/Freezing), Charamote, or Synathid (both found in Caves in any temperature). Best to take lures, but some suggest Charamote can spawn without lures if you wait long enough. I have also heard that Longwinders count towards this, but am yet to confirm. Couples very well with the Mine for gems in the Orb Vallis challenge (go mining while waiting on fish spawns).
Mine 6 Rare Gems in the Orb Vallis: Rare gems are actually quite easy to find, so this won’t take too long. You’re more likely to find them in blue veins, but red veins will also have a chance (but only when the small target spawns). Just do a lot of mining, and do your best to be as perfect as possible – and always go for the small target if it’s there.
Complete an Extermination Mission with Level 30 or Higher Enemies without being detected: If you have a good stealth frame (Ivara, Loki, Ash, or even Banshee, Limbo, or Baruuk), then this probably won’t be too taxing for you, but note that the number of kills required will be significant. That said, there are no alarms in the Void, so you can just go ham in a Void Exterminate and the box will be ticked (we have confirmed that this worksfor this act).
Unlock 10 Relics: Another easy Elite challenge. Keep in mind that you can combine this with challenges that require you to complete a certain number of specific mission types, as you can pick and choose what specific Void Fissure mission you want to do.
What's in the Store this week?
- Loot Detector (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Amp (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Speed Holster (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Sprint Boost (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Glaive Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Pangolin Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- Banshee Chorus Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Banshee Reverb Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ember Phoenix Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Equinox Solstice Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Frost Aurora Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Hydroid Triton Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Inaros Anubis Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ivara Loxley Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Loki Essence Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mesa Longhorn Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nidus Prion Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nova Flux Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nova Quantum Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Titania Mab Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Trinity Aura Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Trinity Meridian Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Volt Pulse Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Zephyr Cierzo Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Zephyr Tengu Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Atterax Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Scindo Manticore Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Tonkor Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds