Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
Series 2 has begun! This series, theEmissary,sees us battling the Infested to learn the story of a child with the Ability to heal… interesting. We do note that the Standing rewards look to have changed, with standardWeekly Acts now paying out 4,500 Standing and Weekly Elite Acts paying out 7,000 Standing. We’ll see how this balance feels over the course of this Nightwave!
Lastly – there are some great rewards here – 150 Creds at Rank 1 (and 50 at 6, 12, 16, 21, and 24), Noggles at 10 and 15, the kick-ass Operator armor at 30 – and a hell of a lot more besides. Get to grinding, Tenno!
Note: thanks to Wrathoc for gathering this info for us every week!
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 14 July/Monday 15 July (note there is a chance these will change overnight, as they began on Sunday as opposed to Monday – we will update if that is the case):
- Complete 12 Conduits in Disruption
- Gild 1 Modular Item
- Kill 500 Enemies
- Polarize with Forma 3 Times
- Complete 10 Syndicate Missions
- Win 3 Wagers in a Row without letting the Enemy Score in One Match of The Index (Elite)
- Complete 8 Zones of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (Elite)
Complete 12 Conduits in Disruption: This is a new addition for Series2, and a welcome one. However, players do need to have completed Natah in order to tackle this one. It’s only 3 rounds (each containing 4 Conduits), so it shouldn’t be too hard, especially with a good team.
Gild 1 Modular Item: Not really something that is easy for beginner players – nor anyone really. Building modular items can take time – before you can gild them, you need to rank them up to 30. And before you can do that, you need to farm the resources. No easy way around this one, unless you already have an item leveled that you can gild…
Kill 500 Enemies: Super easy, because it can be done passively! Don’t focus on this at all – it should just happen. If not, choose a high-level Exterminate and you should knock this out quickly.
Polarize with Forma 3 Times: Not one that can be doubled up with anything else, and also a challenge that requires players to actually HAVE Forma… Probably likely to annoy some people, this one.
Complete 10 Syndicate Missions: Nice and easy – you can knock out a bunch of passive challenges as well while doing these, as well as possibly some less passive ones, such as Simaris scans and so on.
Win 3 Wagers in a Row without letting the Enemy Score in One Match of The Index: You’ll want to do this with friends, and to avoid frustration and embarrassment, perhaps stick to low risk investment. It won’t be too hard to win three rounds without the enemy scoring, but maybe keep someone near their bank just to make sure nothing slips through… Best not to double up here, and just focus on getting those wins. Recommended bank protectors? Defence frames, such as Frost or Gara will do well here, as will Zephyr or Hydroid.
Complete 8 Zones of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught: There are some great rewards to be gained from ESO – including Radiant Relics, and the Braton and Lato Vandal variants, but lower level players are likely to struggle. Note, though, that this is a great place to also farm focus, and you can also knock out a bunch of kills, including Eximus enemies.
What's in the Store this week?
- Loot Detector (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Shotgun Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Sniper Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Sprint Boost (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Pangolin Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- Ash Locust Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Banshee Reverb Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Baruuk Meroe Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Garuda Bathory Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Hydroid Ketos Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Hydroid Triton Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Inaros Canopic Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Khora Delphi Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Limbo Aristeas Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Loki Essence Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mag Coil Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nekros Shroud Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nezha Jinza Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nova Slipstream Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nyx Menticide Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Oberon Markhor Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Valkyr Bastet Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Volt Storm Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Wisp Gaoth Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Wukong Macak Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Fragor Brokk Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Karak Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Plinx Shock-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Scindo Manticore Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds