Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 3 March/Monday 4 March:
- Pick up 8 Rare Mods
- Complete 3 Capture Missions
- Complete 3 Different K-Drive Races in the Orb Vallis
- Kill a Tusk Thumper in the Plains of Eidolon
- Complete 5 Different Bounties in the Orb Vallis
- Kill 100 Eximus Units (Elite)
- Kill a Tusk Thumper Doma in the Plains of Eidolon (Elite)
Pick up 8 Rare Mods: Seems difficult at first glance, because Rare mods … well, they’re rare. They don’t necessarily drop that often. While it’s quite possible that 8 will drop as you do other challenges, this pairs PERFECTLY with an Index challenge, as all Index mods are Rare, and they drop frequently. TL;DR: go to the Index, if you can.
Complete 3 Capture Missions: It doesn’t get much easier than this. My advice? Choose a low level capture, rush to the target, take him down, and rush out – you’ll smash out three in under 15 minutes.
Complete 3 Different K-Drive Races in the Orb Vallis: Not so hard, provided you’ve unlocked Fortuna. Head into the Orb Vallis (perhaps go in Solo if you have no other Acts this can be perfromed alongside). If you equip your K-Drive and open your map, the Race locations willbe marked. Note there are only 5 per day, which refresh Daily, but you only need to do 3, so it won’t take too long. Can work nicely with fishing, mining, or bounties Acts on the Orb Vallis.
Kill a Tusk Thumper in the Plains of Eidolon: Some may find this difficult, as the Thumpers themselves are highly armoured, and not only do they have advanced weaponry, but they are also more agile than they look. However, they aren’t too hard, and contain a bunch of useful resources, so this is a good Act to pop up. Head into the Plains, find one of these guys, shoot the Armour off their knees, then take out the glowing green light that is uncovered. Bring a good weapon.
Complete 5 Different Bounties in the Orb Vallis: Bit of a pain in the butt, this one, but mainly because it’s just time consuming. You can smash out all 5 in a row if you want, or spread them out ovr the week, but it wll definitely take more time than most other Acts.
Kill 100 Eximus Units: A simple challenge at face value, but a pain nonetheless, as Eximus enemies aren’t terribly common, especially at low level. I’d recommend doing a high(ish) level survival, possibly in the Void, and staying for at least 10 mins. You’ll likely knock this out quickly with a couple of runs (or one long run). ESO might be another option.
Kill a Tusk Thumper Doma in the Plains of Eidolon: This Act is a pain, for various reasons. For one, you need to spawn this specific Thumper – it spawns at a minimum of Enemy Level 30, so you should choose a bounty that can provide enemies of at least that level. The Doma itself is also pretty tough. I’d recommend bringing a Slow Nova or Rhino (for his Stomp) to slow it down a little and make taking out its knees easier (some also like to use their Archwing to keep out of range). The biggest pain for this, though, will be in simply finding the Doma itself. Keep in mind it only spawns during Daytime!
What's in the Store this week?
- Infested Impedance (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rejuvenation (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Speed Holster (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Steel Charge (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Dark Dagger Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Pangolin Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- Emissary Ornament – 40 Creds
- Ash Scorpion Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Atlas Shikoro Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Atlas Tartarus Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Frost Aurora Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Garuda Bathory Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Hydroid Ketos Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Loki Enigma Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Loki Essence Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Loki Swindle Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mag Coil Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mesa Ovis Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nidus Myxini Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nyx Menticide Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Oberon Markhor Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Rhino Vanguard Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Trinity Aura Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Trinity Meridian Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Vauban Armistice Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Volt Pulse Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Fragor Brokk Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Hek Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Tonkor Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds