It’s been a little while since the last mainline update, and Digital Extremes has just announced that the next update is due on PC this week (next month for consoles) – get excited Tenno!
Not only do we have a new frame coming with this update, but there are a bunch of Quality of Life updates as well, not to mention an expansion of the popular Disruption game mode and several other exciting additions.
Check it out below.
What's coming with this update?
- Probably the most exciting thing to be coming with this new update is Gauss, the 41st warframe. Check out his Abilities, per the press release:
- Gauss’ signature weapons – the Acceltra, a primary missile launcher, and the Akarius, his dual secondary grenade pistols – both sound damned fun!
- Look Link and Mod Link chat functionality – put a link to your fashionframe and mod config directly into chat!
- A new Harrow Deluxe Collection for purchase form the Marketplace
- Infested Decorations for your Dojo
- Riven Slot cap increase – from 90 to 120! Now you can hold more Riven mods
- The awesome Shawzin Hero emote – impress your friends with your musical prowess!
- An expansion to the Disruption endless game mode: now not only will the mode be found on Jupiter, but there will now be an additional 6 nodes added to the Star Chart, across Mars, Neptune, Sedna, Urnaus, Kuva Fortress, and Lua! The mode will also now be available in Sorties, Void Fissures, and Syndicate missions (but no word on Arbitrations just yet).