Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
New addition – Emissary Ornament!
Note: thanks for Wrathoc for tracking down the details!
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 29 September/Monday 30 September:
- Complete 3 Exterminate Missions
- Pick up 8 Rare Mods
- Complete 3 Sabotage Missions
- Complete 3 Nightmare Missions of any type
- Complete 5 Different Bounties in the Orb Vallis
- Kill 1500 Enemies (Elite)
- Complete an Extermination Mission with Level 30 or Higher Enemies without Triggering Alarms (Elite)
Complete 3 Exterminate Missions: This one is really easy, but keep the daily acts in mind, as you can double or triple up on basic challenges (such as Kill XX enemies with XX weapon type, and so on). You might be able to also cover any Invasion Acts as well, but only if you’re lucky enough to have an Exterminate mission in Invasions.
Pick up 8 Rare Mods: seems difficult at first glance, because Rare mods … well, they’re rare. They don’t necessarily drop that often. While it’s quite possible that 8 will drop as you do other challenges, this pairs PERFECTLY with an Index challenge, as all Index mods are Rare, and they drop frequently. TL;DR: go to the Index, if you can.
Complete 3 Sabotage Missions: Another super duper easy one, and one that can be doubled up with Invasions or Relic runs if that is also on the cards for that week (provided, of course, that there are Sabotage missions available). Otherwise, smash out three low level ones and be done with this in 10 mins.
Complete 3 Nightmare Missions of any type: Did you forget about Nightmare missions? I know I did. But this isn’t too hard – just find a mission you’re happy to do and smash it out. Depending on how well equipped you are, it shouldn’t be difficult, but you possibly want to be careful to double dip on things if you are struggling.
Complete 5 Different Bounties in the Orb Vallis: Bit of a pain in the butt, this one, but mainly because it’s just time consuming. You can smash out all 5 in a row if you want, or spread them out ovr the week, but it wll definitely take more time than it’s (perhaps) worth.
Kill 1500 Enemies: Actually relatively easy, for an Elite challenge, as it’s one that can be done passively! Don’t actually focus on this one until you’ve done everything else. Then choose a high-level Exterminate and you should knock this out quickly.
Complete an Extermination Mission with Level 30 or Higher Enemies without Triggering Alarms: If you have a good stealth frame (Ivara, Loki, Ash, or even Banshee, Limbo, or Baruuk), then this probably won’t be too taxing for you, but note that the number of kills required will be significant. That said, there are no alarms in the Void, so you can just go ham in a Void Exterminate and the box will be ticked.
What's in the Store this week?
- Corrosive Projection (Aura) – 20 Creds
- EMP Aura (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Energy Siphon (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Speed Holster (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Sprint Boost (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Dark Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Heat Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Pangolin Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- Emissary Ornament – 40 Creds
- Atlas Tartarus Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Chroma Amaru Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Excalibur Pendragon Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Garuda Bathory Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Harrow Suffragan Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Inaros Canopic Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mesa Longhorn Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mesa Ovis Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mirage Harlequin Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nekros Raknis Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nova Slipstream Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nyx Menticide Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Octavia Cadenza Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Rhino Thrak Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Trinity Aura Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Vauban Armistice Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Falcor Shock-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Grinlok Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Plinx Shock-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds