Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
Keep in mind that this is the last week of Series 2, with this Nightwave series set to end on October 13. Per Devstrea,m 131, there will be a week downtime before the start of another Intermission.
Note: thanks as always to Wrathoc for helping to gather the details.
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 13 October/Monday 14 October:
- Complete 3 Assassination Missions
- Complete 6 Different Perfect Animal Captures in Orb Vallis
- Complete 3 Spy Missions
- Complete 5 Different Bounties in the Orb Vallis
- Catch 6 Rare Fish in the Orb Vallis
- Complete 8 Zones of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (Elite)
- Complete a Survival Mission Reaching at Least 30 Minutes (Elite)
Complete 3 Assassination Missions: Easy, but will take time. Keep in mind that this is a good opportunity to farm a boss for a specific drop. If you don’t need to farm anything, just choose an easy boss and smash it out. OR! Go for a Phorid Invasion – that also counts as an Assassination. Probably the most flexible challenge.
Complete 6 Different Perfect Animal Captures in Orb Vallis: Pretty straightforward, but somewhat time-consuming. If you have Ivara, I’d recommend bringing her, as she can sleep multiple critters with a single sleep arrow. Otherwise, you’ll just have to keep chipping away until you have 10… Doesn’t really combine well with other missions, except perhaps mining, which you can do while you explore, but that will involve juggling tools.
Complete 3 Spy Missions: Again, an easy one, and again, one that you might be able to double up on with Invasion missions (if you’re lucky). This will work for ANY Spy mission, so keep an eye on the Sortie as well, because that might tick off one of these if you also need to do a Sortie challenge.
Complete 5 Different Bounties in the Orb Vallis: Bit of a pain in the butt, this one, but mainly because it’s just time consuming. You can smash out all 5 in a row if you want, or spread them out ovr the week, but it wll definitely take more time than it’s (perhaps) worth.
Catch 6 Rare Fish in the Orb Vallis: Fishing in the Orb Vallis is somewhat more enjoyable than on the Plains (to me, at least), but it’s harder to catch Rare fish there, sadly. You’re looking for Tromyzon (found in Ponds, when it’s Cold/Freezing), Charamote, or Synathid (both found in Caves in any temperature). Best to take lures, but some suggest Charamote can spawn without lures if you wait long enough. I have also heard that Longwinders count towards this, but am yet to confirm. Couples very well with the Mine for gems in the Orb Vallis challenge (go mining while waiting on fish spawns).
Complete 8 Zones of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught: There are some great rewards to be gained from ESO – including Radiant Relics, and the Braton and Lato Vandal variants, but lower level players are likely to struggle. Note, though, that this is a great place to also farm focus, and you can also knock out a bunch of kills, including Eximus enemies.
Complete a Survival Mission Reaching at Least 30 Minutes: With a good group, this is actually quite easy. I’d recommend doing this while cross-referencing other requirements for the week, as you may be able to knock off a few passive challenges as well. Not too straining, but tedious if you don’t enjoy long(ish)-term survival.
What's in the Store this week?
- Rejuvenation (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Amp (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Sprint Boost (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Dark Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Glaive Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Jaw Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- Banshee Chorus Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Baruuk Meroe Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Chroma Amaru Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Frost Squall Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Gara Virago Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Hildryn Asuron Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Inaros Canopic Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ivara Zirastra Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Limbo Magrite Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Loki Enigma Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mesa Longhorn Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mirage Harlequin Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nekros Shroud Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nidus Myxini Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Oberon Markhor Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Revenant Vania Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Rhino Thrak Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Titania Aurai Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Valkyr Bastet Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Valkyr Kara Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Atterax Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Grinlok Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Marelok Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds