Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday Sunday 4 April/Monday 5 April:
- Complete 5 Different Bounties on the Plains of Eidolon
- Catch 6 Rare Fish in the Plains of Eidolon
- Complete 3 Mobile Defense Missions
- Catch 6 Rare Servofish in the Orb Vallis
- Mine 6 Rare Gems or Ore in the Orb Vallis
- Survive for over 30 Minutes in Kuva Survival
- Kill Profit-Taker
Complete 5 Different Bounties on the Plains of Eidolon: Now that there are camps on the Plains, this will be much easier. You can either jump in and just smash out 5 in a row, or do a few here and there across several days. Not hard, but time consuming, as usual. Good chance to farm for anything you are missing from the Plains.
Catch 6 Rare Fish in the Plains of Eidolon: I expect these will require players to catch the baited fish, including: Sharrac, Karkina, Murkray, Norg, Cuthol, Glappid. Whichever you have the bait for should suffice, but do note when and where that fish may be available. Keep in mind you can do this with friends that have the bait – you don’t HAVE to have the bait yourself!
Complete 3 Mobile Defense Missions: Again, an easy one, and definitely one that can be doubled up with Invasion challenges (as Mobile Defence missions are often offered as Invasion mission types). Can also be combined with Dailies, depending on what they are, so consider them before jumping in.
Catch 6 Rare Servofish in the Orb Vallis: Fishing in the Orb Vallis is somewhat more enjoyable than on the Plains (to me, at least), but it’s harder to catch Rare fish there, sadly. You’re looking for Tromyzon (found in Ponds, when it’s Cold/Freezing), Charamote, or Synathid (both found in Caves in any temperature). Best to take lures, but some suggest Charamote can spawn without lures if you wait long enough. I have also heard that Longwinders count towards this, but am yet to confirm. Couples very well with the Mine for gems in the Orb Vallis challenge (go mining while waiting on fish spawns).
Mine 6 Rare Gems or Ore in the Orb Vallis: Rare gems are actually quite easy to find, so this won’t take too long. You’re more likely to find them in blue veins, but red veins will also have a chance (but only when the small target spawns). Just do a lot of mining, and do your best to be as perfect as possible – and always go for the small target if it’s there.
Survive for over 30 Minutes in Kuva Survival: One of the harder challenges, but not too much of an issue for experienced players. You will of course need to have completed The War Within to unlock the Kuva Fortress, and have unlocked the Survival node there… Totally possible to solo if you have high level gear, but the last 15 minutes may be a challenge – better to bring a team and it will be simple. Also? Tedious.
Kill Profit-Taker: Oof. Glad this is an Elite challenge, as it’s not one that many players can actually achieve, particularly lower level players. Still, not only will you be taking down the Profit-Taker Orb, but you’ll also be fighting a bunch of Corpus, so best to combine this one with “Kill XXX number of enemies” challenges (don’t make it too complex, as you will need to concentrate on the Orb fight).
What's in the Store this week?
- Dead Eye (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Amp (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Shotgun Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Speed Holster (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Steel Charge (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Heat Dagger Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Glaive Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- 10,000x Kuva – 50 Creds
- 1x Wolf Beacon – 50 Creds
- Ash Locust Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Banshee Reverb Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Baruuk Meroe Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Chroma Amaru Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Frost Squall Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Gara Virago Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Hydroid Ketos Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mag Gauss Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mesa Longhorn Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nezha Circa Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nezha Jinza Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Saryn Hemlock Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Vauban Gambit Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Wukong Dasheng Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Zephyr Cierzo Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Dual Zoren Dagger-Axe Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Falcor Shock-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Plinx Shock-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds