Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
Thanks, Wrathoc, for gathering the details!
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 7 June/Monday 8 June:
- Kill 30 Eximus
- Help Clem with his Weekly Mission
- Complete 9 Invasion Missions of Any Type
- Complete 5 Scans for Cephalon Simaris
- Complete 8 Zone of Sanctuary Onslaught
- Complete a Spy Mission with 3 Manual Console Hacks and No Alarms (Elite)
- Kill Profit-Taker (Elite)
Kill 30 Eximus: This won’t take TOO long, but can likely be easily knocked off passively while doing other challenges. If this happens in the same week as the “Kill 100 Eximus” Elite, then you are laughing – 8000 rep for 10-15 mins of work. Same tips apply – if you want to smash it out, do a high(ish) level Survival and stay for as long as you can.
Help Clem with his Weekly Mission: This is really easy – the Clem missions aren’t exactly difficult content. You can double up on some passives, but don’t expect to smash through several Acts in one fell swoop.
Complete 9 Invasion Missions of Any Type: This is a good challenge to have, because it kind of forces you to do Invasions – and there are some good things to be gained from Invasions. Of course, you can get some weapons, Mutagen Mass, and the occasional Forma (among many other things), but you can also double up on other challenges that may match the mission type. Tip if this is not the case? Do low level Phorid Assassinations. That can be smashed out quick and easy.
Complete 5 Scans for Cephalon Simaris: Keep in mind that you will need to have a target assigned by Cephalon Simaris, so go see him at any relay first. Hopefully he’ll give you a common target. You can quite easily combine this with most other mission types, depending on the target you have, so ensure you have your scanners equipped.
Complete 8 Zones of Sanctuary Onslaught: Not difficult, and unlocked fairly early in the Star Chart, so this is accessible to most players. All you need to do is survive long enough to last 8 waves – advanced players can probably do this solo, newer players should enter in public or with friends. And yes, you can knock out some passive kill challenges at the same time! Not only that – you can do this in chunks (i.e., it doesn’t have to be 8 waves in one session).
Complete a Spy Mission with 3 Manual Console Hacks and No Alarms: Best done solo, and really can only help with a “Complete 3 Spy Missions” weekly challenge – so no point trying to double up otherwise. If Corpus, use a frame that can bypass lasers, such as Limbo or Ivara (with her Prowl Augment). Otherwise (and epretty much either way), it’s best to do a lower level Spy, or missions you know like the back of your hand. If you can do harder Spys? Then you probably aren’t reading this tip.
Kill Profit-Taker: Oof. Glad this is an Elite challenge, as it’s not one that many players can actually achieve, particularly lower level players. Still, not only will you be taking down the Profit-Taker Orb, but you’ll also be fighting a bunch of Corpus, so best to combine this one with “Kill XXX number of enemies” challenges (don’t make it too complex, as you will need to concentrate on the Orb fight)
What's in the Store this week?
- Enemy Radar (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Energy Siphon (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Infested Impedance (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Amp (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Sprint Boost (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Deceptive Bond (Loki) – 20 Creds (New to NW)
- Power of Three (Ivara) – 20 Creds (New to NW)
- Prism Guard (Mirage) – 20 Creds (New to NW)
- Purifying Flames (Ember) – 20 Creds (New to NW)
- Rumbled (Atlas) – 20 Creds (New to NW)
- Shrapnel Rounds (Marelok) – 20 Creds (New to NW)
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Dark Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Heat Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- 10,000x Kuva – 50 Creds
- 1x Wolf Beacon – 50 Creds
- Baruuk Meroe Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Equinox Clisthert Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Equinox Solstice Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Excalibur Mordred Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Excalibur Pendragon Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Limbo Aristeas Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mesa Ovis Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nidus Prion Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Revenant Vania Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Saryn Hemlock Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Valkyr Kara Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Vauban Armistice Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Vauban Gambit Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Volt Pulse Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Wisp Gaoth Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Dual Zoren Dagger-Axe Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Karak Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Scindo Dagger-Axe Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Scindo Manticore Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds