Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
Did I mention Wrathoc is the best? Give him a follow.
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 14 June/Monday 15 June:
- Mine 6 Rare Gems or Ore in the Plains of Eidolon
- While Piloting a Hijacked Crewship, Destroy 3 Enemy Fighters
- Complete 3 Spy Missions
- Complete 3 Rescue Missions
- Complete 3 Sabotage Missions
- Complete 4 Halls of Ascension on Lua
- Unlock 10 Relics
Mine 6 Rare Gems or Ore in the Plains of Eidolon: Rare gems are actually quite easy to find, so this won’t take too long. I’d recommend using the Orb Vallis mining tool if you have it. You’re more likely to find them in blue veins, but red veins will also have a chance (but only when the small target spawns). Just do a lot of mining, and do your best to be as perfect as possible – and always go for the small target if it’s there
While Piloting a Hijacked Crewship, Destroy 3 Enemy Fighters: This challenge is frustrating. Not because it’s all that difficult, but mostly because it’s not necessarily that accessible for newer players. Not only do you need to have either an Archwing that won’t explode once you leave the ship OR the Intrinsic that allows you to torpedo to a Crewship, but you ALSO need to be levelled enough to hijack the ship. Lower MR players should probably stick to Earth Proxima for this one, but that’s the premise – hijack a crewship and shoot down enemy fighters. Easy for higher MR players, though.
Complete 3 Spy Missions: Again, an easy one, and again, one that you might be able to double up on with Invasion missions (if you’re lucky). This will work for ANY Spy mission, so keep an eye on the Sortie as well, because that might tick off one of these if you also need to do a Sortie challenge.
Complete 3 Rescue Missions: Super duper easy – you could probably smash this out in 5 minutes. Choose a low-level, simple Rescue – rush to target, rush to exit, done. Not likely one that needs to be combined with any other challenge, but keep it in mind.
Complete 3 Sabotage Missions: Another super duper easy one, and one that can be doubled up with Invasions or Relic runs if that is also on the cards for that week (provided, of course, that there are Sabotage missions available). Otherwise, smash out three low level ones and be done with this in 10 mins.
Complete 4 Halls of Ascension on Lua: You need to have unlocked Lua to have access to this (by completing The Second Dream). There are 7 different challenge rooms that appear at random on Lua maps. People tend to have their favourites, but I like the Crossfire Exterminate, myself. Keep in mind that the musical challenge (that awards an Octavia blueprint) does NOT count towards this.
Unlock 10 Relics: Another easy Elite challenge. Keep in mind that you can combine this with challenges that require you to complete a certain number of specific mission types, as you can pick and choose what specific Void Fissure mission you want to do.
What's in the Store this week?
- Energy Siphon (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Amp (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Shotgun Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Sniper Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Recharge Barrier (Volt) – 20 Creds
- Double Tap (Latron) – 20 Creds
- Shrapnel Rounds (Marelok) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Ceramic Dagger Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Glaive Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Plasma Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- 10,000x Kuva – 50 Creds
- Kinetic Siphon Trap Decoration – 40 Creds
- Ash Scorpion Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Frost Squall Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Harrow Suffragan Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Inaros Canopic Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Limbo Aristeas Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mag Gauss Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mesa Longhorn Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mirage Trivelin Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nekros Shroud Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nezha Jinza Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nidus Myxini Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nidus Prion Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nova Quantum Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nova Slipstream Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Oberon Oryx Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Octavia Cadenza Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Revenant Vania Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Saryn Chlora Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Volt Pulse Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Volt Storm Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Grinlok Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Pyrana Synoid Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Tonkor Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds