Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
Did I mention I love Wrathoc? Because I love Wrathoc.
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 26 July/Monday 27 July:
- Complete 12 Conduits in Disruption
- Help Clem with his Weekly Mission
- Complete 9 Invasion Missions of Any Type
- Complete 3 Capture Missions
- Complete 3 Mobile Defense Missions
- Complete 4 Halls of Ascension on Lua (Elite)
- Complete 10 Nightmare Missions of Any Type (Elite)
Complete 12 Conduits in Disruption: This is a new addition for Series2, and a welcome one. However, players do need to have completed Natah in order to tackle this one. It’s only 3 rounds (each containing 4 Conduits), so it shouldn’t be too hard, especially with a good team.
Help Clem with his Weekly Mission: This is really easy – the Clem missions aren’t exactly difficult content. You can double up on some passives, but don’t expect to smash through several Acts in one fell swoop.
Complete 9 Invasion Missions of Any Type: This is a good challenge to have, because it kind of forces you to do Invasions – and there are some good things to be gained from Invasions. Of course, you can get some weapons, Mutagen Mass, and the occasional Forma (among many other things), but you can also double up on other challenges that may match the mission type. Tip if this is not the case? Do low level Phorid Assassinations. That can be smashed out quick and easy.
Complete 3 Capture Missions: It doesn’t get much easier than this. My advice? Choose a low level capture, rush to the target, take him down, and rush out – you’ll smash out three in under 15 minutes.
Complete 3 Mobile Defense Missions: Again, an easy one, and definitely one that can be doubled up with Invasion challenges (as Mobile Defence missions are often offered as Invasion mission types). Can also be combined with Dailies, depending on what they are, so consider them before jumping in.
Complete 4 Halls of Ascension on Lua: You need to have unlocked Lua to have access to this (by completing The Second Dream). There are 7 different challenge rooms that appear at random on Lua maps. People tend to have their favourites, but I like the Crossfire Exterminate, myself. Keep in mind that the musical challenge (that awards an Octavia blueprint) does NOT count towards this.
Complete 10 Nightmare Missions of Any Type: This one isn’t too hard – just a little tedious. Depending on how well equipped you are, it shouldn’t be difficult, but you possibly want to be careful to double dip on things if you are struggling. Still – you need to do 10 of these, so you might be able to double dip by also knocking out any “Do X number of XXX mission type” missions.
What's in the Store this week?
- Dead Eye (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Physique (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rejuvenation (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Steel Charge (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Purging Slash (Excalibur) – 20 Creds
- Singularity (Nyx) – 20 Creds
- Skull Shots (Viper) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Glaive Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Jaw Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- 10,000x Kuva – 50 Creds
- Glassmaker Ornament – 40 Creds
- Kinetic Siphon Trap Decoration – 40 Creds
- Atlas Shikoro Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Excalibur Pendragon Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Frost Aurora Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Frost Squall Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Garuda Bathory Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Harrow Suffragan Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Hydroid Triton Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Khora Delphi Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Limbo Aristeas Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Loki Essence Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mag Gauss Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mirage Harlequin Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nezha Circa Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nidus Prion Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nova Slipstream Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nyx Vespa Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Revenant Vania Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Valkyr Bastet Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Vauban Esprit Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Vauban Gambit Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Fragor Brokk Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Guandao Synoid Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Rubico Synoid Skin – 30 Creds