Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
As always, thanks to Wrathoc for supplying the info. Follow him, you should!
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 2 July/Monday 3 August:
- Complete 3 Rescue Missions
- Complete 1 Sortie
- Complete 8 Zone of Sanctuary Onslaught
- Unlock 3 Relics
- Catch 6 Rare Servofish in the Orb Vallis
- Complete a Defence Mission reaching at least Wave 20 (Elite)
- Complete 8 Railjack Missions (Elite)
Complete 3 Rescue Missions: Super duper easy – you could probably smash this out in 5 minutes. Choose a low-level, simple Rescue – rush to target, rush to exit, done. Not likely one that needs to be combined with any other challenge, but keep it in mind.
Complete 1 Sortie: Sadly, this locks out players that are yet to complete The War Within, but it’s not terribly difficult.
Complete 8 Zone of Sanctuary Onslaught: Not difficult, and unlocked fairly early in the Star Chart, so this is accessible to most players. All you need to do is survive long enough to last 8 waves – advanced players can probably do this solo, newer players should enter in public or with friends. And yes, you can knock out some passive kill challenges at the same time! Not only that – you can do this in chunks (i.e., it doesn’t have to be 8 waves in one session).
Unlock 3 Relics: Crack three relics? Seriously? Definitely double this up with a “Complete 3 [mission type] missions if you can, and don’t forget to do it in public so you have a better chance at some good Prime drops!
Catch 6 Rare Servofish in the Orb Vallis: Fishing in the Orb Vallis is somewhat more enjoyable than on the Plains (to me, at least), but it’s harder to catch Rare fish there, sadly. You’re looking for Tromyzon (found in Ponds, when it’s Cold/Freezing), Charamote, or Synathid (both found in Caves in any temperature). Best to take lures, but some suggest Charamote can spawn without lures if you wait long enough. I have also heard that Longwinders count towards this, but am yet to confirm. Couples very well with the Mine for gems in the Orb Vallis challenge (go mining while waiting on fish spawns).
Complete a Defence Mission reaching at least Wave 20: Not too hard, you just have to last a long time. That many waves is going to be at least half an hour, so buckle in – and remember, all you need to do is survive, so you should be fine with a good group. You can smash out a bunch of other passive challenges as well, so make sure you bring the right weapons to get multiple jobs done (if they are on the menu for that day/week).
Complete 8 Railjack Missions: Actually really easy for an Elite challenge. If you want to knock it out quick and easy, jump into Eath Promxima and smash it out.
What's in the Store this week?
- Sprint Boost (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Infested Impedance (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Amp (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Shield Disruption (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Corrosive Projection (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Power of Three (Ivara) – 20 Creds
- Prism Guard (Mirage) – 20 Creds
- Purifying Flames (Ember) – 20 Creds
- Rumbled (Atlas) – 20 Creds
- Directed Convergence (Supra) – 20 Creds
- Focused Acceleration (Tetra) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Ceramic Dagger Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Heat Dagger Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Pangolin Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- 10,000x Kuva – 50 Creds
- Ash Locust Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Atlas Tartarus Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Baruuk Meroe Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Chroma Amaru Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ember Backdraft Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Equinox Solstice Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Hildryn Asuron Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ivara Zirastra Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mesa Longhorn Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Oberon Markhor Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Oberon Oryx Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Protea Telema Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds (New to NW)
- Saryn Chlora Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Titania Aurai Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Wisp Gaoth Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Zephyr Tengu Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Atterax Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Dual Zoren Dagger-Axe Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Scindo Manticore Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Tonkor Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds