Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
And in case you need reminding – Wrathoc is the best.
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 5 July/Monday 6 July:
- Fully Socket 3 Ayatan Sculptures
- Complete 3 Kuva Siphon Missions
- While Piloting a Hijacked Crewship, Destroy 3 Enemy Fighters
- Unlock 3 Relics
- Mine 6 Rare Gems or Ore in the Orb Vallis
- Defeat the Ropalolyst
- Survive for over 30 Minutes in Kuva Survival
Fully Socket 3 Ayatan Sculptures: Sadly, this challenge requires players to either HAVE 3 Ayatan sculptures (unsocketed), or to go out and find them. While f course it is possible to find a statue while out and about, it’s unlikely you’ll find enough. Best to go do Maroo’s Weekly challenge for this one.
Complete 3 Kuva Siphon Missions: A little annoying that one of the standard weeklies requires players to have completed The War Within – particularly because this will also prevent players from being able to play catch-up content if they can’t clear this… However, Kuva Siphon isn’t terribly difficult, and is even kind of fun! Will work alongside “Kill XX enemies” Acts as well.
While Piloting a Hijacked Crewship, Destroy 3 Enemy Fighters: This challenge is frustrating. Not because it’s all that difficult, but mostly because it’s not necessarily that accessible for newer players. Not only do you need to have either an Archwing that won’t explode once you leave the ship OR the Intrinsic that allows you to torpedo to a Crewship, but you ALSO need to be levelled enough to hijack the ship. Lower MR players should probably stick to Earth Proxima for this one, but that’s the premise – hijack a crewship and shoot down enemy fighters. Easy for higher MR players, though.
Unlock 3 Relics: Crack three relics? Seriously? Definitely double this up with a “Complete 3 [mission type] missions if you can, and don’t forget to do it in public so you have a better chance at some good Prime drops!
Mine 6 Rare Gems or Ore in the Orb Vallis: Rare gems are actually quite easy to find, so this won’t take too long. You’re more likely to find them in blue veins, but red veins will also have a chance (but only when the small target spawns). Just do a lot of mining, and do your best to be as perfect as possible – and always go for the small target if it’s there.
Defeat the Ropalolyst: Glad this is an Elite Act, because it requires players to have completed the Chimera Prologue. That said, if you are able to take on the Ropalolyst, you’ll know that this is actually quite quick and easy (and kinda fun). Thanks DE!
Survive for over 30 Minutes in Kuva Survival: One of the harder challenges, but recent changes made it easier. You will of course need to have completed The War Within to unlock the Kuva Fortress, and have unlocked the Survival node there… Totally possible to solo if you have high level gear, but the last 15 minutes may be a challenge – better to bring a team and it will be simple. Also? Tedious.
What's in the Store this week?
- Enemy Radar (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Infested Impedance (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Shield Disruption (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Sprint Boost (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Steel Charge (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Purging Slash (Excalibur) – 20 Creds
- Prism Guard (Mirage) – 20 Creds
- Purifying Flames (Ember) – 20 Creds
- Rumbled (Atlas) – 20 Creds
- Ambush Optics (Rubico) – 20 Creds
- Focused Acceleration (Tetra) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Dark Dagger Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Heat Dagger Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- 10,000x Kuva – 50 Creds
- 1x Wolf Beacon – 50 Creds
- Ash Locust Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Atlas Shikoro Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Equinox Clisthert Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Excalibur Avalon Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Excalibur Mordred Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Loki Enigma Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mesa Ovis Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nekros Raknis Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nezha Circa Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nova Flux Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nyx Vespa Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Oberon Markhor Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Rhino Thrak Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Saryn Hemlock Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Wisp Gaoth Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Atterax Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Karak Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Rubico Synoid Skin – 30 Creds
- Scindo Dagger-Axe Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds