Heart of Deimos represents a new direction for Warframe in a number of ways – from new contraptions that the player can build and utilise, to a whole new system of customisation. We decided to take a look at this through the lens of the future – what do these new additions suggest in the way of change? And what else do we hope comes out of this?
Plus all the usual shenanigans. Join us for more fun as we wait on the next update!
- News: Arsenal Twitch Extension open to all streamers, TennoGen is expanding, For Fans By Fans merch now available!
- Discussion: What does Heart of Deimos suggest for the future of Warframe?
- Beginner Topic: Easy frames to farm to feed to Helminth
- Advanced Topic: Void Damage overview
COMPETITION – XBOX ONLY!
Got what it takes? Grab a partner and take on all of the Voids corruption:
- Longest DUO MOT Survival Wins.
- You MUST complete the mission
- Take a screenshot of both players mission summary screen.
- Email both screenshots to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Challenge ends 20 August 2020
Tactical Potato has made a few great videos this week, but one in particular caught our eye – check out his video on “Buffed Extracted Abilities”…
TennoGen is expanding – artists can now create for shoulder armour, blades and whips, landing crafts, and claws/sparring weapons!
Twitch Drops are hard. After giving away more than 740,000 drops, DE also decided to give Hydroid Prime, Athodai, the Neramech statue, and the staff skin to anyone that logged into Warframe on the day of TennoCon!