Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
Thanks, as always, to Wrathoc for wrangling the details.
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 25 October/Monday 26 October:
- Complete 12 Conduits in Disruption
- Complete 3 Kuva Siphon Missions
- Mine 6 Rare Gems or Ore in the Plains of Eidolon
- Complete 3 Sabotage Missions
- Complete 1 Sortie
- Survive for over 30 Minutes in Kuva Survival (Elite)
- Kill a Tusk Thumper Doma in the Plains of Eidolon (Elite)
Complete 12 Conduits in Disruption: This is a new addition for Series2, and a welcome one. However, players do need to have completed Natah in order to tackle this one. It’s only 3 rounds (each containing 4 Conduits), so it shouldn’t be too hard, especially with a good team.
Complete 3 Kuva Siphon Missions: A little annoying that one of the standard weeklies requires players to have completed The War Within – particularly because this will also prevent players from being able to play catch-up content if they can’t clear this… However, Kuva Siphon isn’t terribly difficult, and is even kind of fun! Will work alongside “Kill XX enemies” Acts as well.
Mine 6 Rare Gems or Ore in the Plains of Eidolon: Rare gems are actually quite easy to find, so this won’t take too long. I’d recommend using the Orb Vallis mining tool if you have it. You’re more likely to find them in blue veins, but red veins will also have a chance (but only when the small target spawns). Just do a lot of mining, and do your best to be as perfect as possible – and always go for the small target if it’s there.
Complete 3 Sabotage Missions: Another super duper easy one, and one that can be doubled up with Invasions or Relic runs if that is also on the cards for that week (provided, of course, that there are Sabotage missions available). Otherwise, smash out three low level ones and be done with this in 10 mins.
Complete 1 Sortie: Sadly, this locks out players that are yet to complete The War Within, but it’s not terribly difficult.
Survive for over 30 Minutes in Kuva Survival: One of the harder challenges, but recent changes made it easier. You will of course need to have completed The War Within to unlock the Kuva Fortress, and have unlocked the Survival node there… Totally possible to solo if you have high level gear, but the last 15 minutes may be a challenge – better to bring a team and it will be simple. Also? Tedious.
Kill a Tusk Thumper Doma in the Plains of Eidolon: This Act is a pain, for various reasons. For one, you need to spawn this specific Thumper – it spawns at a minimum of Enemy Level 30, so you should choose a bounty that can provide enemies of at least that level. The Doma itself is also pretty tough. I’d recommend bringing a Slow Nova or Rhino (for his Stomp) to slow it down a little and make taking out its knees easier (some also like to use their Archwing to keep out of range). The biggest pain for this, though, will be in simply finding the Doma itself. Keep in mind it only spawns during Daytime!
What's in the Store this week?
- Corrosive Projection (Aura) – 20 Creds
- EMP Aura (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Enemy Radar (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Energy Siphon (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Physique (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Power of Three (Ivara) – 20 Creds
- Prism Guard (Mirage) – 20 Creds
- Rumbled (Atlas) – 20 Creds
- Singularity (Nyx) – 20 Creds
- Brain Storm (Grakata) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Heat Dagger Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- 10,000x Kuva – 50 Creds
- 1x Wolf Beacon – 50 Creds
- Ash Locust Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Atlas Tartarus Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Baruuk Meroe Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ember Backdraft Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Equinox Clisthert Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Excalibur Mordred Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Frost Aurora Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Hildryn Asuron Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Loki Enigma Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nekros Raknis Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nezha Jinza Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nyx Menticide Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Oberon Markhor Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Rhino Vanguard Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Zephyr Tengu Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Falcor Shock-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Grinlok Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Karak Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Marelok Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Scindo Dagger-Axe Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds