Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
The final episode is out – go get that Glassmaker!
Thanks, as always, to Wrathoc, for being amazing… even if I was a bit late.
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 1 November/Monday 2 November:
- Find All Caches in 3 Sabotage Missions
- Complete 5 Different Bounties on the Plains of Eidolon
- Pick up 8 Rare Mods
- Complete 3 Spy Missions
- Complete 3 Mobile Defense Missions
- Complete 8 Zones of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (Elite)
- Unlock 10 Relics (Elite)
Find All Caches in 3 Sabotage Missions: Another super duper easy one, and one that can be doubled up with Invasions or Relic runs if that is also on the cards for that week (provided, of course, that there are Sabotage missions available). Otherwise, smash out three low level ones and be done with this in 10 mins.
Complete 5 Different Bounties on the Plains of Eidolon: Now that there are camps on the Plains, this will be much easier. You can either jump in and just smash out 5 in a row, or do a few here and there across several days. Not hard, but time consuming, as usual. Good chance to farm for anything you are missing from the Plains.
Pick up 8 Rare Mods: seems difficult at first glance, because Rare mods … well, they’re rare. They don’t necessarily drop that often. While it’s quite possible that 8 will drop as you do other challenges, this pairs PERFECTLY with an Index challenge, as all Index mods are Rare, and they drop frequently. TL;DR: go to the Index, if you can.
Complete 3 Spy Missions: Again, an easy one, and again, one that you might be able to double up on with Invasion missions (if you’re lucky). This will work for ANY Spy mission, so keep an eye on the Sortie as well, because that might tick off one of these if you also need to do a Sortie challenge.
Complete 3 Mobile Defense Missions: Again, an easy one, and definitely one that can be doubled up with Invasion challenges (as Mobile Defence missions are often offered as Invasion mission types). Can also be combined with Dailies, depending on what they are, so consider them before jumping in.
Complete 8 Zones of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught: There are some great rewards to be gained from ESO – including Radiant Relics, and the Braton and Lato Vandal variants, but lower level players are likely to struggle. Note, though, that this is a great place to also farm focus, and you can also knock out a bunch of kills, including Eximus enemies.
Unlock 10 Relics: Another easy Elite challenge. Keep in mind that you can combine this with challenges that require you to complete a certain number of specific mission types, as you can pick and choose what specific Void Fissure mission you want to do.
What's in the Store this week?
- Dead Eye (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Sniper Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Sprint Boost (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Singularity (Nyx) – 20 Creds
- Heat Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Jaw Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Brain Storm (Grakata) – 20 Creds
- Shrapnel Rounds (Marelok) – 20 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- 10,000x Kuva – 50 Creds
- Glassmaker Ornament – 40 Creds
- Atlas Tartarus Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Chroma Amaru Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Chroma Drac Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ember Backdraft Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ember Phoenix Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Equinox Clisthert Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Excalibur Avalon Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Harrow Suffragan Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Inaros Anubis Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ivara Loxley Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Khora Delphi Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Loki Essence Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mag Coil Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nekros Raknis Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nekros Shroud Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Revenant Vania Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Saryn Chlora Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Trinity Aura Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Trinity Meridian Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Vauban Esprit Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Atterax Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Fragor Brokk Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Rubico Synoid Skin – 30 Creds