Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 18 April / Monday 19 April:
- Fully Socket 3 Ayatan Sculptures
- Complete 3 Spy Missions
- Complete 5 Scans for Cephalon Simaris
- Complete 10 Syndicate Missions
- Catch 6 Rare Servofish in the Orb Vallis
- Complete 10 Nightmare Missions of Any Type (Elite)
- Complete 5 Steel Path Missions (Elite)
Fully Socket 3 Ayatan Sculptures: Sadly, this challenge requires players to either HAVE 3 Ayatan sculptures (unsocketed), or to go out and find them. While of course it is possible to find a statue while out and about, it’s unlikely you’ll find enough. Best to go do Maroo’s Daily challenge for this one.
Complete 3 Spy Missions: Again, an easy one, and again, one that you might be able to double up on with Invasion missions (if you’re lucky). This will work for ANY Spy mission, so keep an eye on the Sortie as well, because that might tick off one of these if you also need to do a Sortie challenge.
Complete 5 Scans for Cephalon Simaris: Keep in mind that you will need to have a target assigned by Cephalon Simaris, so go see him at any relay first. Hopefully he’ll give you a common target. You can quite easily combine this with most other mission types, depending on the target you have, so ensure you have your scanners equipped.
Complete 10 Syndicate Missions: Nice and easy – you can knock out a bunch of passive challenges as well while doing these, as well as possibly some less passive ones, such as Simaris scans and so on.
Catch 6 Rare Servofish in the Orb Vallis: Fishing in the Orb Vallis is somewhat more enjoyable than on the Plains (to me, at least), but it’s harder to catch Rare fish there, sadly. You’re looking for Tromyzon (found in Ponds, when it’s Cold/Freezing), Charamote, or Synathid (both found in Caves in any temperature). Best to take lures, but some suggest Charamote can spawn without lures if you wait long enough. I have also heard that Longwinders count towards this, but am yet to confirm. Couples very well with the Mine for gems in the Orb Vallis challenge (go mining while waiting on fish spawns).
Complete 10 Nightmare Missions of Any Type: This one isn’t too hard – just a little tedious. Depending on how well equipped you are, it shouldn’t be difficult, but you possibly want to be careful to double dip on things if you are struggling. Still – you need to do 10 of these, so you might be able to double dip by also knocking out any “Do X number of XXX mission type” missions.
Complete 5 Steel Path Missions: Oooh, yikes. This is getting truly Elite. Not only do you need to complete every node to unlock the Steel Path, but you also need to have the equipment to handle it. Not so bad if you are truly elite, or have friends that are, but I can see this would annoy some.
What's in the Store this week?
- Dead Eye (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Enemy Radar (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Loot Detector (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Shield Disruption (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Deceptive Bond (Loki) – 20 Creds
- Power of Three (Ivara) – 20 Creds
- Purifying Flames (Ember) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Ceramic Dagger Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Heat Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Pangolin Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- 10,000x Kuva – 50 Creds
- Gral’s Pobber Floof – 40 Creds
- Kinetic Siphon Trap Decoration – 40 Creds
- Nihil’s Oubliette – 60 Creds
- Ash Locust Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ash Scorpion Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Atlas Tartarus Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Banshee Chorus Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Excalibur Mordred Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Frost Aurora Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Gara Virago Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Hildryn Asuron Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Hydroid Triton Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Inaros Anubis Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ivara Zirastra Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nekros Shroud Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nova Flux Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nyx Menticide Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nyx Vespa Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Protea Telema Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Revenant Vania Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Saryn Hemlock Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Valkyr Kara Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Wukong Dasheng Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Grinlok Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Hek Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds