Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 13 June / Monday 14 June:
- Complete 3 Mobile Defense Missions
- Complete 3 Nightmare Missions of Any Type
- Complete 8 Zone of Sanctuary Onslaught
- Unlock 3 Relics
- Mine 6 Rare Gems or Ore in the Orb Vallis
- Kill 100 Eximus Units (Elite)
- Defeat a Silver Grove Specter (Elite)
Complete 3 Mobile Defense Missions: Again, an easy one, and definitely one that can be doubled up with Invasion challenges (as Mobile Defence missions are often offered as Invasion mssion types). Can also be combined with Dailies, depending on what they are, so consider them before jumping in.
Complete 3 Nightmare Missions of Any Type: Did you forget about Nightmare missions? I know I did. But this isn’t too hard – just find a mission you’re happy to do and smash it out. Depending on how well equipped you are, it shouldn’t be difficult, but you possibly want to be careful to double dip on things if you are struggling.
Complete 8 Zone of Sanctuary Onslaught: Not difficult, and unlocked fairly early in the Star Chart, so this is accessible to most players. All you need to do is survive long enough to last 8 waves – advanced players can probably do this solo, newer players should enter in public or with friends. And yes, you can knock out some passive kill challenges at the same time! Not only that – you can do this in chunks (i.e., it doesn’t have to be 8 waves in one session).
Unlock 3 Relics: Crack three relics? Seriously? Definitely double this up with a “Complete 3 [mission type] missions if you can, and don’t forget to do it in public so you have a better chance at some good Prime drops!
Mine 6 Rare Gems or Ore in the Orb Vallis: Rare gems are actually quite easy to find, so this won’t take too long. You’re more likely to find them in blue veins, but red veins will also have a chance (but only when the small target spawns). Just do a lot of mining, and do your best to be as perfect as possible – and always go for the small target if it’s there.
Kill 100 Eximus Units: A simple challenge at face value, but a pain nonetheless, as Eximus enemies aren’t terribly common, especially at low level. I’d recommend doing a high(ish) level survival, possibly in the Void, and staying for at least 10 mins. You’ll likely knock this out quickly with a couple of runs (or one long run). ESO might be another option.
Defeat a Silver Grove Specter: This is a bit of a pain. Not because the Specters are hard, but because you actively need to seek out the Silver Grove! And not only that – you will need to have prepared your Apothics – so this means that only players that have completed Titania’s Quest (The Silver Grove) will be able to do this one… AND on top of that, it will take up a bunch of time and you won’t really be able to knock out other challenges while doing so… Good luck!
What's in the Store this week?
- Corrosive Projection (Aura) – 20 Creds
- EMP Aura (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Speed Holster (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Sprint Boost (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Purifying Flames (Ember) – 20 Creds
- Recharge Barrier (Volt) – 20 Creds
- Focused Acceleration (Tetra) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- 10,000x Kuva – 50 Creds
- 1x Enter Nihil’s Oubliette – 60 Creds
- 1x Wolf Beacon – 50 Creds
- Emissary Ornament – 40 Creds
- Gral’s Kubrodon Floof – 40 Creds
- Gral’s Thumber Floof – 40 Creds
- Nihil’s Oubliette – 60 Creds
- Ash Scorpion Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Chroma Drac Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ember Backdraft Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Equinox Solstice Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Excalibur Avalon Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Frost Aurora Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Gauss Mag Helmet – 35 Creds
- Hildryn Asuron Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Inaros Canopic Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ivara Zirastra Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Lavos Cordatus Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nezha Circa Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nyx Vespa Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Oberon Oryx Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Rhino Vanguard Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Valkyr Kara Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Vauban Armistice Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Wukong Dasheng Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Zephyr Tengu Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Exergis Shock-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Scindo Dagger-Axe Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Scindo Manticore Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds