Welcome back, Dreamers.
The Nightwave weekly bounties change every Sunday at 12 midnight GMT (or Monday morning, if that’s your preference), so keep your eyes out every week after that time for our weekly update – letting you know the activities you’ll need to complete for the week (note this will not include daily challenges, of course).
This Week's Bounties
The following challenges are in place until Midnight Sunday 11 July / Monday 12 July.:
- Find All Caches in 3 Sabotage Missions
- Complete 5 Different Bounties on the Plains of Eidolon
- Complete 3 Exterminate Missions
- Complete 3 Mobile Defense Missions
- Unlock 4 Orokin Vaults on Deimos
- Complete 4 Halls of Ascension on Lua (Elite)
- Complete 8 Zones of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (Elite)
Find All Caches in 3 Sabotage Missions: This isn’t a difficult challenge, but it’s definitely time consuming. Sometimes you just can’t find those damned caches. I wouldn’t recommend trying to double up with “Kill XX enemies” challenges as you just want to look for caches, but you can possibly knock these out at the same time as doing other related missions. You could always double up on the “Silver Grove” challenge by choosing the Earth Sabotage mission as well.
Complete 5 Different Bounties on the Plains of Eidolon: Now that there are camps on the Plains, this will be much easier. You can either jump in and just smash out 5 in a row, or do a few here and there across several days. Not hard, but time consuming, as usual. Good chance to farm for anything you are missing from the Plains.
Complete 3 Exterminate Missions: This one is really easy, but keep the daily acts in mind, as you can double or triple up on basic challenges (such as Kill XX enemies with XX weapon type, and so on). You might be able to also cover any Invasion Acts as well, but only if you’re lucky enough to have an Exterminate mission in Invasions.
Complete 3 Mobile Defense Missions: Again, an easy one, and definitely one that can be doubled up with Invasion challenges (as Mobile Defence missions are often offered as Invasion mssion types). Can also be combined with Dailies, depending on what they are, so consider them before jumping in.
Unlock 4 Orokin Vaults on Deimos: This is accessible to all players now, as a result of the Derelict moving to Deimos, but lower MR players may struggle. Recommend lower players to go in with friends/clannies. Still, this can also be solo’d by higher level players, and is a great opportunity to collect some rare (and highly tradeable) mods.
Complete 4 Halls of Ascension on Lua: You need to have unlocked Lua to have access to this (by completing The Second Dream). There are 7 different challenge rooms that appear at random on Lua maps. People tend to have their favourites, but I like the Crossfire Exterminate, myself. Keep in mind that the musical challenge (that awards an Octavia blueprint) does NOT count towards this.
Complete 8 Zones of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught: There are some great rewards to be gained from ESO – including Radiant Relics, and the Braton and Lato Vandal variants, but lower level players are likely to struggle. Note, though, that this is a great place to also farm focus, and you can also knock out a bunch of kills, including Eximus enemies.
What's in the Store this week?
- Dead Eye (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Energy Siphon (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Rifle Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Sniper Scavenger (Aura) – 20 Creds
- Purging Slash (Excalibur) – 20 Creds
- Rumbled (Atlas) – 20 Creds
- Double Tap (Latron) – 20 Creds
- Vauban Chassis Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Neuroptics Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Vauban Systems Blueprint – 25 Creds
- Dark Dagger Blueprint – 50 Creds
- Dark Sword Blueprint – 50 Creds
- 5x Nitain Extract – 15 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Catalyst – 75 Creds
- 1x Built Orokin Reactor – 75 Creds
- 10,000x Kuva – 50 Creds
- Emissary Ornament – 40 Creds
- Gral’s Pobber Floof – 40 Creds
- Kinetic Siphon Trap Decoration – 40 Creds
- Nihil’s Oubliette – 60 Creds
- Banshee Chorus Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Chroma Drac Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ember Phoenix Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Excalibur Mordred Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Frost Aurora Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Frost Squall Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Hydroid Ketos Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Ivara Zirastra Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Khora Delphi Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Limbo Magrite Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mesa Ovis Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Mirage Harlequin Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nezha Jinza Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nidus Myxini Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nova Flux Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Nyx Menticide Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Saryn Hemlock Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Trinity Meridian Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Valkyr Bastet Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Volt Storm Helmet Blueprint – 35 Creds
- Dual Zoren Dagger-Axe Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds
- Grinlok Desert-Camo Skin Blueprint – 30 Creds